Stephen B. Sambol
Bar and Court Admissions:
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District Court of Florida
- Washington and Jefferson College (B.A. in Political Science/English, with Honors, 1983)
- Stetson College of Law (1985 – 1986)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 1986
Professional Affiliates and Recognition:
- AV – Preeminent Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Business Law Section Florida Bar
- Member Business Litigation Committee Florida Bar
- Business Law Section Orange County Bar Association
- Health Law Section Florida Bar
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Senior Fellow Litigation Counsel of America (LCA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Professional Liability Defense Federation (PLDF)
- Chair PLDF Medical Committee
- Past Vice-Chair PLDF Cyber Liability Committee
- Member, Trial Law Institute
- Member, Diversity Law Institute
- Member, Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission (2008-2012)
- Member, Dean’s Aesculapian Society, University of Central Florida (2006-2008)
- Certified Florida Supreme Court Civil Mediator
- Certified Federal Court Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Trained Arbitrator
- Complex Commercial and Business Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability
- Health Care Administrative, Regulatory and Disciplinary
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- IT/Cyber-liability Litigation
- Equine Law
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Professional Employment Litigation
- "Cyber Liability: IT/Computer Professionals - "Professional" Enough To Sue For Malpractice?"
- "IT/Computer Malpractice: Not All “Professionals” Are Created Equal"
- "Dangers to Avoid in Your Communications - Five Ways to Avoid Communications-Based Lawsuits"
- "Florida Constitutional Amendments - Implications of Amendments 3, 7 and 8 for Physicians"
- "Stop, Caution, Go: A Quick Guide on Physician Remuneration, Anti-kickback and Self-referral Laws"
- "Whoa There! New Laws on Dual Agency in Equine Sales"