Brian L. Wagner
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1998
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Nebraska Wesleyan University (B.A., History ’94)
- University of Nebraska College of Law (J.D. ’97)
Professional and Civic Organizations:
- Florida Bar Association
- International Law Section
- Business Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Metals Service Center Institute – Florida Chapter Legal Counsel
- Florida Building Materials Association
- Florida Citrus Sports – Hospitality Committee Chairman, Team Selection Committee Member
- International Society of Primerus Attorneys
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Debt Collection
- Construction Law
- Professional Liability Defense
- Fraud Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- General Litigation
- “Employer Liability for Texting and Cell Phone Use”, Florida Building Materials Association Regional Meetings, St. Augustine, Tampa, Miami and Orlando (2014).
- Mock Trial Presentation given to members of the London Insurance Market in the historic Lloyd’s Library, London, England. 2014.
- “ObamaCare: What Your Business Needs to do to Prepare for the Affordable Care Act”, National Business Institute, 2014.
- “Collections 101: An Attorney’s Guide for Contractors”, Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association, 2014.
- “Fraud in Equipment Leasing and Finance”, Equipment Leasing and Finance Association, 2014.
- “Status of Solar Energy in Florida”, German-American Chamber of Commerce, 2013.
- “PIP and Lawfullness: Does Anyone Have to Follow the Rules Anymore?”,FIFEC, 2013.
- “Claims Notes in Catastrophe Claims: Avoiding Litigation”, PCS Catastrophe Claims Conference, 2013.
- “Property Insurance Case Law Update”, FPCC, 2013.
- “Legal Issues Involving Solar PV Projects and How to Avoid Them”, German-American Chamber of Commerce Solar PV Rollout Conference, 2013.
- “Best Practices for Credit Managers”, National Association of Credit Managers, 2012.
- “Update on Construction and Insurance Law”, IRMI Construction Risk Conference, 2012.
- “Solar PV Projects’ Hidden Dangers: How to Harness the Sun’s Energy Without Getting Burned”, World Renewable Energy Forum, 2012.
- “General Liability Case Law Update: Procedure, Evidence and Experts”Florida Liability Claims Conference, 2011.
- “Trends in Insurance Coverage Litigation”, Florida Liability Claims Conference, 2010.
- “Managing Cross Border Legal Matters”, Association of Corporate Counsel Europe, London, England. 2018.
- “Cross Border Considerations in Business Transactions”, Association of Corporate Counsel International Legal Affairs Committee, Nashville, TN. 2018.