Brian L. Wagner
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1998
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- Nebraska Wesleyan University (B.A., History ’94)
- University of Nebraska College of Law (J.D. ’97)
Professional and Civic Organizations:
- Florida Bar Association
- International Law Section
- Business Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Metals Service Center Institute – Florida Chapter Legal Counsel
- Florida Building Materials Association
- Florida Citrus Sports – ACC Team Host, Camping World Bowl, Team Selection Committee Member, Associate Board of Directors Member
- International Society of Primerus Attorneys
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Debt Collection
- Construction Law
- Professional Liability
- Fraud Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- “Employer Liability for Texting and Cell Phone Use”, Florida Building Materials Association Regional Meetings, St. Augustine, Tampa, Miami and Orlando (2014).
- Mock Trial Presentation given to members of the London Insurance Market in the historic Lloyd’s Library, London, England.
- “Collections 101: An Attorney’s Guide for Contractors”, Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association.
- “Fraud in Equipment Leasing and Finance”, Equipment Leasing and Finance Association.
- “Status of Solar Energy in Florida”, German-American Chamber of Commerce.
- “Legal Issues Involving Solar PV Projects and How to Avoid Them”, German-American Chamber of Commerce Solar PV Rollout Conference.
- “Best Practices for Credit Managers”, National Association of Credit Managers.
- “Update on Construction and Insurance Law”, IRMI Construction Risk Conference.
- “Solar PV Projects’ Hidden Dangers: How to Harness the Sun’s Energy Without Getting Burned”, World Renewable Energy Forum.
- “Trends in Insurance Coverage Litigation”, Florida Liability Claims Conference.
- “Managing Cross Border Legal Matters”, Association of Corporate Counsel Europe, London, England.
- “Cross Border Considerations in Business Transactions”, Association of Corporate Counsel International Legal Affairs Committee, Nashville, TN.
- "Cyber Security Risk and Business Opportunities", Primerus International Convocation, Law as impediment-or facilitator-to International Business.
- "The Dark Side of Global Trade: Protecting Your Brand From Global Threats," Primerus International Convocation, The Law As Business Collaborator-Delivering Innovation and Value on a Disruptive Global Stage.
- “Using U.S. Discovery Laws in Non-U.S. Cases,” Association of Corporate Counsel-Europe seminar on Latest Developments in International Commercial Law. Amsterdam, Netherlands.